K32 uses a high engineering omni directional heatsink providing efficient CPU and motherboard zone cooling. Low noise 9.2cm PWM fan in killer Viper yellow uses Intel approved power management (PWM) where speed is regulated automatically by CPU usage. Under normal conditions the CPU fan speed is low ensuring low noise computing.
Intel approved pushpins ensure easy installation, reliable retention and maximum compatibility on both LGA775, LGA1155 and LGA1156 platforms without any mounting adjustment, pushpins will automatically slide into correct position.
K32 is designed to work with CPU’s up to 95W but greater cooling efficiency can be attained with efficient case airflow. Pre-applied high performance thermal compound ensures clean and easy installation.
- Socket type Intel LGA775, LGA1155 & LGA1156
- Cooler dimension 94.8 X 94.8 X 62.3 mm
- Heatsink material Aluminium fins and core
- Weight 326g
- Installation Push-pins
- Fan dimension ∅92 x 25 mm
- Fan speed 600 - 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Max airflow 56.81 CFM
- Max air pressure 4.05 mm H2O
- Noise level 17.2 – 30.54 dB(A)
- Voltage rating 12V DC
- Bearing type Enter Bearing
- Fan life expectancy 40,000 hours
- Fan connector 4pin PWM