LENOVO ThinkServer TS460, Intel E3-1220
ThinkServer TS460, Intel E3-1220
v6 (3.00 GHz, 8 MB), 8.0GB, 2x1TB SATA, DVD Recordable, 5x16, 3 Year On-site
Intel Xeon E3 v6
Lenovo TS TS460
8.781,60 ex moms
|Adm.avgift / mån:
- A choice of Intel® processor types, including Xeon® E3-1200 v5 family, Core® i3, and Pentium®
- Up to 64GB 2133MHz DDR4 memory
- Up to 8x 3.5-inch, or 16x 2.5-inch, or 4x 3.5-inch + 8x 2.5-inch bays
- Supports internal M.2 SSD
- Software RAID standard; optional hardware RAID
- 2x built-in 1GbE network interface ports, plus 1x dedicated management port
- Optional 2- or 4-port 1GbE NICs, and 1- or 2-port 10GbE NICs
- Choice of fixed or hot-swap/redundant drives and PSUs
- Support for several server and client operating systems
- Supports Lenovo XClarity for single-application systems management
Flexible and Scalable
The Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 offers flexibility in configuration: a choice of processors, including enterprise-class Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 Processor v5 series, as well as Core® i3 and Pentium® processors. Up to 64GB of ECC 2133MHz DDR4 UDIMM memory capacity enables you to run larger workloads, complete them faster, and virtualize for more efficient server usage.
Storage options include combinations of 5.25-inch optical/tape drives, 3.5-inch HDDs, and 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs, plus support for an M.2 SSD. The 64TB of hot-swap SAS/SATA storage capacity is the industry’s largest for an entry tower server. The TS460 is ideal for storage-intense workloads and supports all major server operating systems for complete flexibility.
Enterprise Quality and Manageability
Enterprise-quality features include an IPMI 2.0-compliant ThinkServer Management Module (TMM), WebUI support, Lenovo XClarity software for easy centralized management, and a dedicated Ethernet port for systems management.
Availability and security options include hot-swap drives; 6Gb and 12Gb hardware RAID; hot-swap/redundant power; ECC memory; multiple 1Gb/10Gb Ethernet adapters with failover support; internal LTO tape, RDX cartridges, and rewritable DVDs for backup; and an optional TPM module.
Remote Office/Branch Office Use
The TS460 is optimized for remote office/branch office (ROBO) use. Its office-quiet acoustics and compact size (suitable for deskside or under-desk deployment) are perfect for an office environment, and the combination of energy-efficient processors, 1.2V DDR4 memory, and 80 PLUS Gold (up to 92% efficient) power supplies saves you money and helps the environment.