IBM 42U Deep Static Exp Cabinet
IBM 42U 1200 mm Deep Rack offerings are industry-standard 19-inch server cabinets that are designed for high availability IBM System x, PureSystems and BladeCenter environments.
All the primary IBM 1200mm Deep Rack offerings have corresponding expansion cabinets. These models ship without side panels and include baying kits for seamless creation of a suite of racks
They are optimized to help maximize floor space, expedite installation, simplify cable management, and increase accessibility for improved serviceability. With a depth of 1200 mm (approximately 47 inches), these racks offer expansive rear channels with tool-less button mounts for virtually effortless installation of up to six IBM 0U vertical rack strip power distribution units (PDU) or can easily accommodate vertical cable organizers or mounting other equipment.
- 42U 600 mm x 1200 mm design
- Cost-effective 42U static (non-ship loadable) model
- Designed for high availability IBM System x® and BladeCenter® environments
- 600 mm standard single floor tile width to complement current raised floor data center designs
- 1200 mm depth for improved cable management and air circulation
- Compliance with the EIA-310-D industry standard for 19-inch, type A rack cabinets