APPLE 479B3L6 CTOZ11B 13IN MBP TB M1 8C CPU 8C GPU 16GB 512GB SPCGREY BTOP
Apple MacBook Pro 13" M1 (September 2020)
All systems Pro.
The Apple M1 chip gives the 13‑inch MacBook Pro speed and power beyond belief. With up to 2.8x CPU performance. Up to 5x the graphics speed. Our most advanced Neural Engine for up to 11x faster machine learning. And up to 20 hours of battery life — the longest of any Mac ever. It’s our most popular pro notebook, taken to a whole new level.
Supercharged by the Apple M1 chip
Small chip. Giant leap.
It’s here. Our first chip designed specifically for Mac. Packed with an astonishing 16 billion transistors, the Apple M1 system on a chip (SoC) integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and so much more onto a single tiny chip. With incredible performance, custom technologies, and industry-leading power efficiency, M1 is not just a next step for Mac — it’s another level entirely.
8-core CPU We’re on a power chip.
The M1 chip makes MacBook Pro outrageously fast and powerful. Its 8‑core CPU rips through complex workflows and heavy workloads, with up to 2.8x faster processing performance than the previous generation — all with unbelievable energy efficiency.
Creates beauty like a beast.
The 8-core GPU in M1 is the most advanced graphics processor we’ve ever built. Period. And it brings the world’s fastest integrated graphics in a personal computer, delivering a ridiculous 5x boost in graphics horsepower.
16-core Neural Engine. Smarts, meet speed. Machine learning (ML) brings task‑smashing speed and automation to video analysis, voice recognition, image processing, and more. And the M1 chip with 16‑core Neural Engine and full stack of technologies takes ML performance on MacBook Pro into the stratosphere.
macOS Big Sur
The power of macOS Big Sur on M1.
Developed to unlock the potential of the M1 chip, macOS Big Sur transforms Mac with major performance benefits and so much more. Powerful updates for apps. A beautiful new design. Industry-leading privacy features and best‑in‑class security. It’s our most powerful software ever — running on our most advanced hardware yet.
Speed and responsiveness
The M1 chip and macOS Big Sur work together to make the entire system snappier. MacBook Pro wakes instantly from sleep. Everyday tasks from flipping through photos to browsing Safari are faster. And your hardest-working apps all have access to the power they need.
More power. Wakes instantly.
Biggest collection of apps ever
Run powerful apps built for M1. All your existing apps work thanks to Rosetta 2. And for the first time, you can use your favorite iPhone and iPad apps directly on macOS Big Sur. Altogether you’ll have access to the biggest collection of apps ever for Mac.
Active cooling sustains blazing-fast performance.
All-day battery life
Up to 20 hours of battery life — the longest in any Mac ever.
Runs a tight chip. The M1 chip brings up to 16GB of superfast unified memory. This single pool of high‑bandwidth, low‑latency memory allows apps to share data between the CPU, GPU, and Neural Engine efficiently — so everything you do is fast and fluid.
Up to 2TB SSD storage. Up to 3.3GB/s sequential read speeds
MacBook Pro. Securely yours.
See the better picture.
With the brilliant Retina display, images take on an incredible level of detail and realism. Text is sharp and clear. Bright LED backlighting delivers deep blacks and bright whites. P3 wide color brings even more vibrant greens and reds than sRGB. And every MacBook Pro features True Tone technology, so the white balance automatically adjusts to match the color temperature of the light around you — for a more natural viewing experience.
Camera and mics
500 nits of brilliance
P3 wide color
25% more colors than sRGB
True Tone technology
A view that adjusts to your environment
Be seen. Be heard.
Thanks to M1, the FaceTime HD camera can now take full advantage of our latest image signal processor — improving image quality in video conferences and pulling out more details in both shadows and highlights. And whether you’re running a meeting, hosting a podcast, or connecting with friends and family, new studio-quality mics will make sure everyone hears you loud and clear.
FaceTime HD camera
The M1 chip even helps you look your best. Highlights in low light have never looked better. Advanced noise reduction makes dark areas sharper. And face detection uses the Neural Engine to better adjust white balance and exposure levels for even more natural‑looking skin tones.
Studio quality. Without the studio. An improved signal‑to‑noise ratio rivals that of professional‑grade microphones.
Just your type.
Magic Keyboard lets you do everything faster and more efficiently. The refined scissor mechanism delivers a responsive, comfortable, and quiet typing experience. The Touch Bar puts the commands you need most right where you need them, saving time and keystrokes. And Touch ID provides fast, easy authentication for secure logins and purchases.
Every keystroke, thought, or line of code just feels right.
More shortcuts to success. Enjoy even more shortcuts and features — like your favorite emoji, preferred languages, and quicker access to Siri.
A touch on the sensor instantly unlocks your Mac, and a press locks it. Use your fingerprint to rent movies, buy apps, or access things like locked documents or system settings without having to reenter your password. And when you shop online with Apple Pay, Touch ID automatically fills in your shipping and billing information without sharing your card details.
Make connections. Faster than ever.
The next generation of Wi‑Fi isn’t just faster — it keeps MacBook Pro going strong even as more and more devices join the network.
Thunderbolt / USB 4
Ultra‑high bandwidth meets ultra‑versatility. Thunderbolt enables data transfer, charging, and video output all through a single port — and MacBook Pro has two of them.
- Retina display
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Supported scaled resolutions:
- 1680 by 1050
- 1440 by 900
- 1024 by 640
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color (P3)
- True Tone technology
Battery and Power
- Apple M1 chip
- 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 8-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- Up to 17 hours wireless web
- Up to 20 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- Built-in 58.2-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter
- 8GB unified memory
- Configurable to: 16GB
Charging and Expansion
- 256GB SSD
- Configurable to 512GB SSD, 1TB, or 2TB SSD
Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports with support for:Keyboard and Trackpad
- Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with:
- 65 (U.S.) or 66 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys in an inverted‑T arrangement
- Touch Bar
- Touch ID sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure‑sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure‑sensitive drawing, and Multi‑Touch gestures
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:Audio
Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz
- Native DisplayPort output over USB‑C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Studio-quality three-mic array with directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Size and Weight
- Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -13° to 113° F (-25° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
- Height: 0.61 inch (1.56 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds (1.4 kg)
- macOS is the most advanced desktop operating system in the world. macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major updates to apps — taking macOS to a new level of power and beauty.
- Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new MacBook Pro. With built-in support for vision, hearing, mobility, and learning, you can create and do amazing things.
- Features include:
- Voice Control
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
Voice Memos /
Photo Booth /
App Store /
Time Machine /
Find My /
In the Box
Limited Warranty and Service
- 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
- Your MacBook Pro comes with 90 days of complimentary technical support and a one-year limited warranty.