AOPEN DE3250 CEL 1,83 2/32 Fanless No OS
- Small form factor
- This form factor ensures easy integration into kiosks or behind screens. The AOPEN small form factor is a standard that is used for Digital Engine (DE) models. The size of our Digital Engine series is set to a maximum of 166 x 48 x 177 mm. Its width is set to 166 mm. Do the math and you will see that a Digital Engine is an investment that will last, even after replacing the item in a kiosk or mount that already exists.
- Full HD resolution playback
- This media player is capable of driving full HD 1080p content. With a resolution that can be set up to 1920 x 1080 pixels, your content will be of a high standard. This feature marks the players that are capable of delivering content that is fluent and stutter-free.
- Fanless design without venting holes
- This Digital Engine is passively cooled. The cooling ribs on its exterior make sure the device won’t overheat. This means the device doesn’t have moving parts which enhance its reliability. Furthermore, the device is quiet and dustproof.
- Dual LAN ports
- Create redundancy by using dual LAN, upgrade your internet speed, or create a gateway by implementing this feature. This Digital Engine has dual LAN ports and is therefore suited for critical communication environments.
- Dual output player
- Dual output player, for dual display solutions. These value or mid-range computing devices have multiple outputs and are therefore perfect for digital signage and dual-screen kiosks.
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 166 x 25 x 158 mm
- 6.54 x 0.98 x 6.22 inch
- CPU on board
- Celeron, N2930, 1.83 GHz turbo to 2.16 GHz, Quad core
- Channel: Dual Channel
- Type: DDRⅢL SO-DIMM x 2
- Data rate: 1333
- Max Memory: 8G (based on OS support)
Type: Realtek HD Audio Codec ALC662
- x 2 (Full size x1, half size x1)
Front Panel I/O
- LAN Realtek RTL8111G x2
Rear Panel I/O
- eSATA x1, COM x1, SD slot x1
CPU Thermal Module
- DC Jack x 1
- HDMI Port x 2
- RJ45 LAN Jack x 2
- Audio Set Line-Out x 1 Mic-In x 1
- Upgrade for Antenna Port x 1
- 40W (19V, 2.1A) AC Adapter
- ADP-40KD BBZ
- P/N: 90.DEF57.0010
- 90% RH (40ºC non-Condensing)